POCKIT, the truely easy and rapid PCR machine for PetNAD.
Based on the principle of iiPCR (insulated isothermal Polymerase Chain Reaction)
-- Sensitive 2-channel fluorescence reading
-- Automatic data interpretation and storage
-- No more electrophoresis
-- Fast. 60 mins per run
-- Simple assay set-up
-- Compact and portable
The Basic Concept of iiPCR and Mechanism of POCKIT
1. The enviroment is insulated by a thermal shield.
2. Natural thermal convection is induced by heat.
3. Thermal convection drives fluid cycling and results in PCR reaction.
4. Denaturation of dsDNA
5. Primer annealing
6. Extension of the new strands
7. DNA is duplicated with the completion of one cycle of thermal convection.